Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bearhug (one word)

As some know I have started a new band. What many don't know is the details. In this little blurb I will give you as many details as I can. First off, the name of my new band is Bearhug. As too the origin I really am not too sure, one day Me, Jon, and Jeremy were all talking about if we start a band what should the name be, and Jon said "Bearhug," so we said "ok." Pretty simple. The band consists of four members, Me-Vox, Jon Hubbell-Guitar, Jeremy Lilly-Bass, and Austin Scates-Drums. We have been together as a band for a little over a month now! Everything is happening extremely fast. We have played two fairly small shows and last Saturday we started to record our songs. We are not positive on the exact date of when we are releasing our Myspace page (www.myspace.com/wearebearhug) and everything, but we are hoping to a couple days before or after Valentines day. That is pretty much all I can give you as far as right now, other than that follow me on twitter (twitter.com/maxmullet) for studio updates!

No comments: